Sunday 28 April 2013

Cotopaxi`s thoughts on the meaning of life!

Always thought that idea a bit of an ego trip!
Who says life has to have a meaning?

If you want your life to have a meaning,
look inside yourself and find your passion
whatever that may be.

The next step is to pursue it wholeheartedly
commit yourself and success will be yours

for my part i have never bothered with finding
a meaning for my life, just lived it as it came,
with very few regrets
But lately i have been honoured to find a friend
who i can share thoughts and discuss things with
My sweet friend Helena. As we sit in the shade
drinking  tequila.

2 comments:

  1. Good … you had a brilliant idea,
    Really there is a trick, because the answer is only inside me when I believe life has purpose and meaning …
    So, first, I need to search inside me what is LIFE. I arrived here [on earth] without someone having asked me anything. Afterwards, I was growing and I watched, I listened so many different goals, that I had to think if I was living on the same world.
    My life purposes are divided into two mainly part: me and the others. With regard to these, it’s easy to know what I want, but difficult to realize that. As for me, things work on a different way. My life purpose is to do anything that changes this society…I’m crazy I know… but I want also to enjoy myself and the knowledge and mainly its search is a pleasure!!
    So, David, I was just sat here waiting for you, under this tree you like, with two glasses of cold tequila … we can sipping it because we have all the time of the world!!

    ReplyDelete