Friday 26 April 2013

Cotopaxi`s thoughts on God

if you ask people what their concept of God is
What did they say in reply?

Most people,Christians included,have wildly different  ideas on this.
some believe in a God literally tallying the fall of each Sparrow
Others may seem not interested or just answer with a vague
remark "Oh you know!" "a  power that is greater than we are!"
 My concept of God is the same as Albert  Einstein or Baruch Spinoza
God is the sum total of all the physical laws governing the universe.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Heir to the Judeo-Christian tradition, I knew a punishing and menacing God… a persecutor Big Brother of everybody because all of them were sinners.
    Afterwards, I began hearing to talk about a God that loves e forgives all of them whatever we did.
    I hated always that first God introduced to me… The doubts came soon inside me and, in such a way as they are increasing, that although I liked that second conception of God, I lost myself of God!
    I am and I was in a continuous seeking and searching of God … because of restless and cozy feelings, but I am still lacking in faith without it, I’m sure I cannot even get to Go.
    Nor it is part of my concerns to find answers for everything… some of them will arrive some day and others perhaps never.
    I believe God is not a cosmic accident; neither is He a universe experimenter!

    ReplyDelete